Nicky is registered with with the General Osteopathic Council (registration number 5747), British Medical Acupuncture Society (registration number 3868), the Institute of Osteopathy and all Private Medical Companies. Those which require a registration/provider recognition number are listed below:
- Aviva: 6000 58157
- Axa PPP: NE 00420
- Bupa: 3000 5687
- Cigna: 197296
- Vitality: 5747
- WPA: 920 334 383
IMPORTANT: Each insurance policy is different. You are advised before attending your first appointment to check:
- That your policy allows you to claim for Osteopathic treatment
- That you are clear about any conditions of the policy that are in place. These may include, but are not limited to:
- The need for a doctor’s referral prior to treatment.
- Any excess that you may be required to pay
- The number of sessions that they agree to pay for
- The amount you can claim for each session or amount in total that is allotted to you for osteopathic treatment
- You may be provided with a preauthorisation number. If so, please bring this and membership details to the appointment.
- You will need to reclaim the fees directly from your insurers. A receipt will be provided that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. N.B. BUPA is the only insurance company that Nicky directly invoices and so no payment is required after the session, other than an excess if applicable.
- If you require or request longer treatment sessions than your insurance covers, you will be required to sign a form agreeing that ‘you consent to further treatment and agree to pay the additional cost at no extra expense to your insurance company’, i.e you can not claim this money back from your insurer.
If you require any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org