NICKY ELLIS IS AN OSTEOPATH, CONTEMPORARY DANCE TEACHER AND CHOREOGRAPHER WORKING IN CENTRAL LONDON
Nicky’s interest in osteopathy evolved during her 15 year career as a professional dancer. She graduated in 2005 from the British College of Osteopathic Medicine and qualified in ‘myofascial dry needling’ acupuncture in 2012. Nicky now combines running a busy osteopathic practice with lecturing, choreographing and teaching dance, and brings her expertise in dance and movement to her osteopathy practice.
Aside from dance, Nicky has experience in climbing, martial arts and circus skills and therefore an understanding and interest in treating movement-related and postural problems. Please don’t be put off if you don’t do any of these though, she treats everyone!
Nicky has a central London practice:
WELBECK HEALTH, 11 WELBECK STREET, LONDON, W1G 9XZ (closest tube Oxford Circus or Bond Street)
MONDAYS 11 – 7pm
TUESDAYS 11 – 1pm
WEDNESDAYS 11- 7pm
HOW TO BOOK:
- BOOK ONLINE BY CLICKING- Here
- SPEAK TO A RECEPTIONIST – 07599 345 843
- EMAIL- email@example.com (Please include your contact number in the email)
COVID-19: Nicky’s clinic is open.
- For face-to-face appointments, please click here to read important guidelines about attending appointments. It’s vital you read all 6 points, alongside completing a ‘pre:attendance screening’ form that will be sent to you via email and SMS, 24hrs before your appointment.
- Please note: there is the option to attend a ‘remote appointment’ before attending ‘face-to-face appointments’. Please click here to learn more about ‘remote appointments’.
- For more information about the policies and procedures we are implementing to ensure everyone’s safety please see News.
If you are planning to receive treatment through private medical insurance, please contact your provider before your appointment. They will be able to provide you with accurate information about your policy and how to make a claim. See drop down menu ‘useful information’ and click on ‘private medical information’ for FAQs.
For more details, please see the Appointments page.
NICKY’S GOSC REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 5747.
If you have any questions please contact reception.